Friday, August 27, 2010

Do you Want to be More Involved In the Denver Creative Community?


Recently, I went to a collaborative arts showcase where local Denver artists, share what they are doing with community.I liked the idea of artists of creating a community because it is good within the inner community to have different communities, for example art and service learning.Before I went, I had gone to a couple of Ignite Boulder's and it sparked my interest to learn about what others in my ( old) community are interested in. It also gives individuals a chance to talk and exchange ideas with others. I was exposed to Create Denver which is a Art & Economic Development program that allows the creative community of Denver to expand by creating jobs and opportunities for the creativeistas in Denver. Create Denver also provides its viewers with community resources and art services organizations, that are local to the Denver community. 'This Week In Denver', helps creative and/or interested folk to be in the know about whats going on in the creative community. To check out or find more information about Create Denver, go to their website which is:

OR

( For local events happening in the artist community)

Thanks for reading!

Rachelle
Media/Events Assistant
Center for Urban Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment